· Energy Inspection Checklist
· Plan Review Requirements
· Commercial Inspections and Exemptions
· Commonwealth Code Inspection Services
· Selecting a Remodeling Contractor
· Requirements for a Construction Permit
· Building a New Home?
· Construction Permit Instructions & Application
Is your home improvement contractor registered in Pennsylvania?
In 2008, the Pennsylvania Legislature passed the Home Improvement Consumer Protection Act. The law requires that all contractors who perform at least $5,000.00 worth of home improvements per year register with the Attorney General's office. As of July 1, 2009, consumers in Pennsylvania will be able to verify your registration by visiting our website or by call our toll-free hotline.
The State's verification web site and phone number will be posted on this site after July 1, 2009.
· Contractor Verification